FIDM Girl Weekly: Jessica Zimmerman

Meet FIDM Chick: Jessica Zimmerman

Incoming search terms for the article:

Tags: , , ,

17 Responses to “FIDM Girl Weekly: Jessica Zimmerman”

1. SassaFrass 26. Apr, 2010 at 10:32 am #

NO NO NO! FIDM GIRL WEEKLY SHOULD BE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SMART AND STYLISH and last but most important tasteful! she is a plastic plug away from being a blow up doll say “awwwh”

2. LA LA LAND 26. Apr, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

LOL! Is the Fashion Institute becoming the next big party school or what?! These girls seem like they want to party!

3. david 26. Apr, 2010 at 1:54 pm #

dammmnnn… id hit it

4. mmm legs 26. Apr, 2010 at 2:07 pm #

fucking sexy ass legs on this blondie dogg

5. FUCK YES! 26. Apr, 2010 at 7:16 pm #

Just saw this girls facebook. her and all her friends are super hot bro good fucking call on this one…

6. bangin' legs 26. Apr, 2010 at 7:16 pm #

this prostitot has a some filthy hot legs

7. jessica 26. Apr, 2010 at 7:24 pm #

well thanks I guess… and how the fu*k did you see my fb??

8. Brandon 26. Apr, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

FIDM is a jokeeeeee, my ex girl used to go that school and I tagged along with her one day. All the girls there usually go for like 6 months and drop out. So many hotties there though and there’s no competition. FIDM = GAY DUDES + HOT GIRLS ENOUGH SAID

9. Fashionista 26. Apr, 2010 at 10:04 pm #

haha YEAH RIGHT, I bet this girl studies “fashion.” looks like she studies dong 101. lolllll

10. jessica 27. Apr, 2010 at 1:04 am #

okay this is so mean… try getting a life and leaving mine alone… none of you know me so please don’t judge!

11. You're hot 27. Apr, 2010 at 2:33 am #

Jessica just shut up you’re hot and you love the attention stop pretending like you don’t like all the guys saying they’d bang you.

12. SassaFrass 27. Apr, 2010 at 9:12 am #

these are the girls that give FIDM a bad rap, FIDM IS HARD WORK. SO JESSICA SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR LEGS AND GET BACK TO WORK!!! nobody likes a big mouth when you dont know how to use it!

13. Ariel 27. Apr, 2010 at 10:10 am #

Wow you guys obviously have nothing better to do with your lives then comment on how slutty YOU think a girl is! I’m pretty sure she is one of the top students in her class! So shut your fucking mouth! She will also graduate early so why don’t you go suck a dick! Your only issue with her is that she is hot and smart so get a life and leave hers alone!!

14. jessica 27. Apr, 2010 at 10:16 am #

I realize there are girls that give fidm a bad rep, but I’m not one of them! I get good grades, work hard, and have some harmless fun with my friends like every other normal college student! And don’t tell me to “close my legs”, you don’t know me at all and have no right to assume I’m a slut or whatever. I have morals and respect them… something you should try, instead of talking shit about people you don’t know!

15. SassaFrass 28. Apr, 2010 at 2:25 am #

do you really think this picture shows any of us anything about your morals or intelligence? i mean it shows you are tacky enough to pose like that, and not aware or intelligent enough to know how much fakebake tanning solution is too much. and 100 bucks says you majored in apparel manufacturing…

16. Maddi 28. Apr, 2010 at 2:09 pm #

You’re just jealous that she’s skinny, dresses better than your pasty fat ass and actually She studies merchandise marketing, so I guess you are now 100 bucks more into debt than you already are.

17. jessica 28. Apr, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

Not ever single picture I take needs to reflect my intelligence. Want me to start posting pictures of me doing hw instead??? I’m. Sure that’s what every other intelligent person does. And I am merch marketing student so I guess you owe me 100 bucks! Ps I’m part native american… the tan is natural! Get your facts straight or leave me alone!